Thursday, May 12, 2005

Wonderful

Tired.....very tired. Spend almost 12 hours at Jurong and having to spend so much time listening to garbage. Its eating me up. Well thought a lot for today. Perhaps let me begin with the most sensitive ones before i let you know what i did today ^.^

Well i'm not sure if YOU are reading this article which i hope you would. Yet again i stole many glance at you. While you were sleeping while you were writing. Its always so nice to see you fall asleep. If you say i have forgotten about you or trying to ignore you. I must say you are wrong. Lately my heart is in such a confusion that i don't know where to begin. The more i read your blog the more i'm hurt. Seems like someone has enter your life, as i am afriad you would be attached and my chances would be slimmer to hold you once more. I cannot help but feel so hurt i don't know why but its just so painful thus i decided to shut myself out first. I did some soul searching and realise something....you still have a place in my heart....if you are attached or going to be attached i guess i can only be happy for you but that doesn't mean i have given you up. If i have to finish NS before i can get you back i would. Still i hope you take care of yourself silly girl.

Today was kind of dramatic haha. Neyton called and said he will be late and when he turn up he ended up without a gate pass. He had no choice but to go back home and take AND spend few hours of journey to get back to CPTC. Well during lunch break me and Neyton hithc a ride on Mr Goh Mazda 3 to get some food for our friends and we got KFC. Was quite a fun thing to do hope i get to sit in his car again. During Mr Goh's lecture i was urged by my friends to join in the ORIGAMI activity haha FOLDING FLOWERS FROM PAPER NAPKINS. I was enjoying myself .I'm not afriad of standing in front of many people ^.^ i made the flower and it was suppose to be given to her but i felt scared to present it to her so i presented it to AH SHA.

While waiting for our charted bus home i join the guys for BASKETBALL that feeling was so GREAT. Imagine i was like doing some routine stuff last time because of some commitment now i am like a fully charged up TIGER! I love my life now but i still wish to find someone who can love me too. I know that time management and friends play a very important role in maintaining a relationship. You need to be recharge otherwise your relationship will suffer.

Reading Bridget Jones Diary now. Hope after this book i can get a good book to read also.

When you are in love you heart is covered in a warm blanket but when the love is gone your heart is exposed and it will feel so painful.

Still waiting for SX reply should be going to Double Os with them. Very exciting ^.^

No comments: