Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Raine

I wonder where did the rain go
Was still watching Orange Day when i decided to come blog ^.^
Feel so warm inside my heart. Nice feeling
Well WenHao is a guy who is easily touched and a very empathy feeling guy.
Get angry easily at times but will be ok in 5 minutes ^.^
I use to have a very bad temper ^.^ but its different now ^.^
Well well...feel free to talk to me ok ^.^ all are welcome.
But i can get drained very easily so i need to take a rest a times ^.^
Those got my numbers CALL ! SMS ! If your phone book got no one to talk to
Please scroll down to "W" theres someone call wenhao who will always answer to you
Sometimes you have to speak up for yourself otherwise no one will ever know how you feel
Don't just keep quiet dear friends and ladies and handsome.

Argh I going to finish Orange Day Soon !! PY more Drama please next time we go Kino find ! Or Japan ! Kept drawing pictures in class today ^.^ Oh well well back to my show ^.^ Jap Drama
I guess only some has same intrest as me ^.^ warm warm feeling so nice ^.^

Hopping to get into sign language course ^.^ would help me in understanding people i guess as i guess i would be better in see how others facial expression means ^.^ and also communicate with those who can't speak normally like us ^.^ Anyone keen to join me ? No joke i'm serious...
Time is a problem though... need to plan ^.^

As for you Sherri DON'T ! i mean DON'T put sugars TO FLOWERS !

Back to show ^.^

No comments: