Sunday, May 15, 2005

I've decided

I guess i have been thinking enough...enough to wear myself out. Its time to put an end to all this a time to let me move on. You enter my life i was so afriad to try...but i give this chance to prove that no one should be left alone..yet i was hurt in this process..i lost many things...i only gain you but to lose you again...you made my sky so bright but now it became dark...i thought it was all for naught and almost sank int depression...a helping hand pull me out...familiar faces started appearing but you where not there....your coldness...your attitude towards me doesn't seems i stand a chance..you had someone already or perhaps not.....it doesn't matter to me..it will still hurt me when i see you but i know it will go away...i have things i want to accomplish though you cannot be my love and wife this time perhaps in the future but i will not look or do anything for you anymore as one caring person i use to be..i will just be a normal person..a normal friend whom you can call forth to bring you out of the darkness...i will seek for my love again....if we are meant to be we will be together but if we are not there is no point for me to brood over it anymore..i will try my best not to look at you with that kind of eyes that care for you a lot i will just see you with a pair of eyes a normal friend would....it may be hard for me but its a decision i must make i cannot be possibly be thinking for you everynow and then....when it rain just now so heavily i could hear you...i told my friend someone is crying and i knew it was you....perhaps you really love that guy more than me, i guess its fate or my fault or anything...but its about time already.I've decided to let go of you....this pair of arms will no longer be there for you everytime anymore...i'm tired of loving you so much yet it goes unappreciated....the future is uncertain and nobody knows.Before this passage ends i wish to say this one more time " Baby I love you * Snuggle Snuggle * Big Hugs for babylyn and tatty "

Well today was a tiring day to begin with woke up thinking of someone. But well hope i don't dream so often about her anymore. Met up with Allan to do a photoshoot for Nigel. Took us quite a bit of effort but the effect was cool. I had the image of his drawing for the photoshoot in my HP but cannot upload it for now. After the photo shoot we chat at MacDonald till 6 pm. Went to meet up with Emeris and Ernest at Chomp Chomp. We ate a lot..stuff like sting ray...lala....satay....salad you tiao....jugs of sugarcane drinks...and many more ^.^ enjoyable night after that we went to coffeebean for a chat. I called for hot chocolate and it was pretty good ^.^ i love this life though i miss someone at times but i must let her go....so well pretty good with my friends now....relationship all this i guess i just let it come by itself....i'm different now as i learn a lot more....but still i have back my hands to care for you guys once more...love has hurt me once more but i will not turn it away if it knocks at my door again....i believe in giving chance and building love from nothing. This is my motto in life. Tired day and a freed mind...yes i still care a bit for you...the decision may be heartless but i still carrying something for you hope it will wash away with time or perhaps bring us back together but for now i leave it to time and i've decided.

Guys like the picture ma haha will be posting more when i get my digicam soon perhaps one day you will see my girlfriend oh ^.^

No comments: