Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Breezy Day

So whats up for the day ? First day i wear the jumpsuit for Field Training In CPTC. I guess the size was too big for me. Maybe the fatter WenHao can fit in but not now. The whole day was kind of BORING but still manage to inject some fun into it ^.^ thats life for me. If it is dull i must inject some life to it no matter what. I guess i will be burning a lot of fats by wearing that jump suit with another set of clothing beneath . The heat is too much for me, maybe by the end of the attachement i will become 70 kg ? But no way am i going down the scale after that ! It will make me look like a bamboo guy.

Pretty fun when doing line tracing today walk and walk but it was a disappointment when we did not manage to climb the distillation column. The SCENERY IS super NICE ! Any way if i get to hit the night shit on week 5 of my training i will definately find 2 hours of break and sit on the top of the column to CATCH shooting stars ! Maybe i drag some of my friends up there ^.^

Now i'm confuse weather to get Ixus 30 or Ixus 40 . Went to took a look at Ixus 40 yesterday but the price is 580 with other misc stuff i wonder if its worth it. Still looking around for a better price but if its about the same for any place i would just get it from the shop i went to yesterday. So people who hang out with me please beware ! I will be snapping you guys in your most natural moments !

Haha i played with the microphone on the charted bus today and it was pretty fun ! Feli~ says i was like a professional ! Woot... well i hope tomorrow i can play with it again ^.^ MAYBE jsut maybe i get the whole bus to sing eh ! Just like a school bus filled with students going for camp. Fun Laughter And Joy.... I miss them and they have return. Yes ! June will be fun !!!

OK no time to waste Orange Days !

No comments: