Friday, May 06, 2005

New Begining

Perhaps ending the relationship was a good thing. Though i feel sad about this relationship i had with jerelyn ( ex now but we still friends ) but i have no regrets ^.^ after all, its fate so well, i leave it to fate if we are destined to be together a not. If cannot be lovers just be good friends is also not a bad thing.

I guess i neglected my friends a lot when engaged in a relationship but well its my first time so i'm learning what to do and what not to do. I kind of felt suffocated during that relationship at times but i guess we should all try our very best ^.^

Sunday i was dealt a blow by my ex so being the soft hearted me i break down very fast and it was the most most painful thing i have ever felt in my whole life.As i said it was my first relationship after all so kind of sad for all this to happen. I learn not to be too sensitive and possessive which might give girls stress haha. Though i lost someone i love but through out this first big event in my life which lasted about a 4 days i gained a lot more.

I patch things up with Mum And Dad , Sister , I gained back all my friends , Learned to be more mature in handling feelings of losses and yes i am single. I must thanks a lot of people who has been calling me to talk to me and accompany me. Sherri , Esther , Simone ,Ming Hui , Yiting , PuiYee , Emeris , Shuning , Nigel , Kenny , Liang Guan , Sharon , Felicia , Shanyu , Joanne , Shi Xiang , Irene , WenCong's mother , Irene's mother , my parents , my sister..and many many more.They have been supporting me for very long and i really feel the care i wanted. I realise that i've grown quiet when i was in the previous relationship and so afriad to speak i guess due to stress during those time. Now i will use all my time to know them again though i knew some of them for 7 over years already its better to be late than never. Time to forge those bonds again.

Come to think of it i was quite silly to have gone into the relationship perhaps i was enjoying being loved and cared for but doesn't really know the other party well thus resulting in such outcome. As i said i never regret. Though i can accept this fact that it is over but i still feel sad because someone's love was lost but it takes some time to heal completely. Well jerelyn is still around to be my friend so just start everything from normal. After all if someone really love you, after sometime he/she will come to you eventually you do not have to begged or what, just be normal and true to everyone. I will just care for everyone again though i neglected some before i hope it isn't too late for them to notice that a person does change for the better ^^ so sorry guys just that i've been plagued by many things in my head so sometime if i neglected you let me know just be direct with me and i would too let you know why. I feel that if someone ever neglected you, you should not feel angry or disappointed as everyone undergoes ups and downs in life if you never try to understand that person's reason you will just feel so angry and sad.

I realise being in love is not just about feelings. You think feelings can make your relationship survive forever ? Feelings fade with time even for married people TRUST me on this one i had many conversation with my aunts and this is what they told me. So its not only about feelings there is a lot more to it if you are unwilling to commit then don't go into one . You need to compromise..give and take....understanding....tolerance....tactful with words...most important of all be forgiving....it never hurt to give another one a chance as you never really know if that person is lying or not.

But if its time to let go and start afresh with that person as friend just accept it.( I'm getting naggy with my new philosophy of life ) Well its true also. So if any of you need a listening ear i am here i've gone through pain before like having crush on some girl for 6 years , first love break ups guess thats all but of course i know a lot more ^^ so ever need someone to confide in i'm always around . Hope i can get to learn to become a counsellor. Of course i cannot comfort myself neither can you alone. You need people around you to walk with you. Humans are all the same when they get hurt themself they don't know what to do.

Treat people well and people will do the same to you.
Life is good for me meeting Roy and gang for some lan gamming tomorrow and going to visit wencong's mother . Next week even fun i can get to know TP GIRLS and guys . Not despo but its good to know more people ^^ Irene thank you though you may not read my blog or what you really do knock some sense into me. Ok tired liao i go sleep Bye Friends

No comments: