Sunday, May 08, 2005

What a Full Stomach Day

Haha from the title you must have know that i ate a lot. Today begin with rain ^.^ my favourite rainy days not because they symbolise sad things or what but to me rain is a wonderful thing. Rain to me is refreshing and new. A very great feeling indeed . Planned to go swimming with Zy and Brothers but rain too big so plan cancel and i was still at Grandma house had Roasted Pork Ribs for lunch and my sweet loving grandma sat with me as i eat. I use to eat while watching TV but i begin to understand the importance of sitting down and eat together. The bonding is there or should i say the time to bond a friendship , love and family ties starts there.

Had a long chat with my aunts and uncles last night. Their smiles are so bright which really makes me so happy. I live this life so far worrying for many people but when times i worry for myself those around doesn't seems to know but i know that keeping silence and worrying alone isn't going to help. Action has to be taken so that the problem can be solve but worrying for something or someone for too long can be bad so its a lesson to be learn.

My dearest cousin will ORD this June he will be taking a Bachelor Degree in Finance Or Marketing after coming out and as he said will take me out again.Before he send me home we went to eat Fried Hokkien Mee very nice going to take you guys there someday ^^. I'm looking forward to all this. Also one of my cousin told me to make plans for my further education and i have set my goal in getting an A in this attachement and scoring full As in my last semester to ensure that my overall GPA will rise to 3.5 which currently now is 3.15. I'm not going to just stop with a diploma i'm going to pursue what i want in life. Going to submit my application to NTU and NUS after my attachement and if they accept me as a provisional Student, after my final semester if my results are not bad perhaps they will accept me as their student completely.

Tomorrow going to meet up with Sx , Jo and perhaps some beautiful ladies from my class to make our way to Jurong Island for our training progamme. Also next sunday will be joining some youth club recommended by my uncles whom they themselves are involve. Life is so much like my secondary school days packed with so much activity and laughter. Though sad things just occured lately but life has to go on. I blame no one for this but i just leave it to fate for the future of both of us ^.^ If you ask me do i still love someone ? I guess you all know the answers right ^.^ shall not carry on about this :P. I'm a class rep for many years in my life and it is always my responsibilites to care for my classmates. Though i may not be your class rep the next sem CP0305 i am still your friend ^^.

This is for all those how has known me since the day i reach my hand out to you.
How time flies my friends
How many days has passed since we last chat and laugh together
You and I we have shared many laughters and tears
I will not forget any of you even if i'm gone from the surface of the earth one day but do not weep for me on the day you pray for me for i would not want to see tears at all. Smile ok ^.^
My heart has all of the memories and i am renewing them everyday with you
Yet even though i have negelected you guys for a period of time
When i needed you to lift me up . You guys are always there. Never was i abandon and left to cry alone.
This i must thank all of you. My old friends my new friends. They never let me walk alone.
Each chapter of my life never fails to have all of you inside. I have learnt a lot recently and know of many places of delicaces its time we hang out once more. Like a big family once again.
My friends were to first to celebrate my teenage birthday. I use to be alone but i found them. I can still remember i was sitting outside the chalet reading papers and all of them emerge with this candles lighted cake. They sang me a song. A song i cannot forget. Simone Yiting Allan Puiyee Kimwee Jay MeiZhu Nigel Kenny Esther Sherri AhGuan Ck EeMei Emeris Ernest. Cannot forget at all. Shuning i still remember the stars u gave me you know. Every letter we wrote in class i still have them. Though they are yellowish now but i still remember you and care for each and everyone of you. You may all think i have neglected you but i am not such a person. Those who know will understand those who don't perhaps you will know someday.I still care no matter what happend before. "Cheer up everyone no matter what happens in life...no matter how dark the road ahead seems to be friends will always be there to show you the way...it just take you a little effort to walk on...very soon you will see smiles again" copyright protected this is my catch phrase haha. Going out to meet Allan so take care folks.

Esther have you planned the overseas trip already ? Time to get people to go ^^ me going NS soon don't wait till i botak then cannot go T_T. Tomorrow i guess its going to rain as well.^^ refreshing ^^

No comments: