Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Raine

I guess i will be looking for someone by the name of Raine if any of you come across such a person please let me know. I would want to know that person. Ever since my final fantasy life i have been thinking about this name even till now. Seems like this name has some connection to me ? I suppose so. Raine..the name sounds so serene and lady like. I wish to meet such a person if given me a chance. Pretty free during weekends so lately i had lots of activities coming up. This saturday going to be fun. Well after that day i will load all the pictures up.

Today at gym with Brother Allan i met a new friend his name is Jeffery and guess his age ! 43 ! A father already and is still at gym he look like only 30 + but oh my goodness when he told me his age. He taught us some training techniques and it was pretty useful glad that i met him. A very nice man. So what can we learn from this. If you don't exercise you will definately aged faster so get out of that couch now and start exercising. Your cells die faster if u don't use them. So keep yourself healthy ok.

Many thanks to those around me ^.^ I even got to know many people from other classes lately because now i'm sort of a classrep for 55 students. What a big group haha but well perhaps its in my blood i feel i'm able to communicate with a lot of people too. Not shy or what but just feel so good. ^.^ Need to check the bus booking time hope i can finalise the best time for everyone by Firday as some Ingrates pissed me off today by showing me disrespect. He thinks hes BIG or his PLAN IS super or some shiet but heck i don't give a dammed to him. Just being an asshole with the way he talk to me, i can easily slam him to the ground now if i wanted to but i just wait and see what he gets in his life. Not going to pity such people they deserve it.

Busy Busy Going to check about NUS entry requirement soon And MDIS Entry requirement . After Army i wan to continue study regardless of what.

No comments: