Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Rain Never Stop

Slept for 3 hours only busy with something . Woke up at 7 met my trainer and took a ride on his bike to Boon Lay for my perfomance practice. Now i got a few brusies on my back going to have more in the later stage ^.^ buts it is ok.

Yesterday after the birthday celebration at Aishah place i took a ride on Mr Wiro's Bike and guess what happen. The engine gave way on the road 3 times i think because of some settings and we almost lost our way but the ride was fun ! I wished he could have run at 150 or something.Well thats about it for yesterday and it was pretty fun talking to BP's bf.

So after my practice i took a train back to Granny's house from Boon Lay and OMG it rain again. And this rain is so heavy....as usual someone is crying very hard i guess. I happen to know that someone who owned up but well hope i cheer her up ^.^. Today cousin is in a real bad mood don't konw what got into him. Perhaps his cough i guess.

One funny thing i saw today a lady in her early twenties was writing something on the train. (I was standing as usual ) and this guy who sat beside her keep looking at what she is writing. I think this lady was writing a diary i guess...that guy keep looking and looking but before i know what the lady did to him i had to alight. I guess that guy would get a slap or something. And i caught hold of her eyes a few times look pretty and nice to me. Just like any plain Jane around. Well yes Allan and Nigel i like plain Jane girls NOT those which you 2 Donkeys keep saying. ^.^

Ok need to go rest a bit been awake for 45 hours going to faint anytime. I ran in the rain today felt so super when a car almost knock me down........but it miss me cause i was too fast for him.Well just joking....but i did ran in the rain. so going to be sick soon. I'm starting to trust Mr Ikeda....

No comments: