Saturday, May 14, 2005

I still think of you

I did made an entry before i got knocked out last night but blogger has some problems so my whole entry was gone. Going to meet up with Friends to do some phototaking session for a kind of project i guess. Well i wonder hows it like. People always say first love is hard to get over and no matter how long time washes it away a mark is always there. I guess for me it isn't about hard to get over i just wish to be with her again and love her. Feelings ? what do i feel ? What am i feeling ? I didn't notice her ever since the first day in school but now i keep looking at her. Why ? Cannot let go ? I accept the fact already but it doesn't make much of a difference. She still has a big place in my heart. It has been like almost 1 week plus since the incident. Conversation is very little between me and her.I try to make eye contact with her but does it help? She has been hanging out with someone perhaps she like that someone or that someone like her or both ways. I still love her though. Nothing i can do i guess or is there something i can do for a start with her. Its not really about the past feelings or what its about her. What should i do. Pisces always get hurt. I forever get hurt.

You think my blog shows that i'm occupied is really so true ? Do you know i think of her every now and then. I still have her everything with me but not her and her love! Perhaps she doesn't love me anymore not a bit of feeling at all. What am i hopping for ? Many knows perhaps she knows too. I wish i cannot feel anything for her so i won't feel so hurt but i can't. I read her blog everyday her entries with that someone..i wish i was that someone.But i guess it cannot be helped.

Yes yes went to Double O last night with bunch of friends. Place was smoky but its a relaxing place for chill out provided you get to sit down instead of standing up which some of the folks there seems to have difficulty with. Sx , Feli , Joanne was late ! by the time they came most of us was red! Clubbing is just about making friends but i guess its just a short time of fun and happiness. Wiro was the first one to get drunk. Went around hugging people. Zan too was the first girl to have fallen. I was still quite sober after a few drinks but my head starts to hurt so i stop we took some photos and perhaps i could upload it for all to see. Sx almost threw up on the cab home. Thanks for letting me alight home first. ^.^ Still during that time in my heart and mind i was thinking of you. Do you feel it ? Can you sense it ?

No comments: