Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Azure Sky

I saw the fighter planes in the skies.I always say to myself i will make sure i fly up there in the skies. This is a dream...a dream i will try my best to fufill...like i always tell her about my dreams of having so many things with her. It just need time to happen. But it cannot happen anymore. I'm not giving up anything yet no way. I will not just die for nothing. I will still care if you all need me i will only go when my life is not required by everyone. I still believe that i'm needed around. If anyone of you need me still just come to me... i will make sure u are safe and sound.

If life is dark i will walk with you
if there is no light i will be your light
if there is no path i will pave one for you
if there is no future i will make one with you
if you need me just call my name
i will definately come running to you
no matter where no matter what
i will be there really
i promise to you
and so shall this promise be kept always
( dedicated to all who think i would say this to you ) ^.^

So going for some coffee session with some pals soon ^.^ very nice feeling ^.^. Work is hot as usual but its enjoyable because i know how to treasure people. Big Hug for all. My heart still loves and care ^.^ it will beat till the day when it cannot beat anymore.

Bubbye ^.^

No comments: