Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Responsibility

Today was kind of a bad start for the day but well everything went very smoothly ^.^ except for somethings which i feel kind of heavy.

Got my personal protective equipment for the field training course and guess what those folks in the class volunteer me for the " Fire Warden Post " its kind of like a class chairman and stuff. And i got posted to Exxon Mobil ^.^ lucky me but this happiness i have no one to share with thats why i'm blogging it now to share with those who read this...on the surface i may be fine but deep down i remember someone always.

Well lots of responsibilites now. So going to be so busy matching everyone's schedule to get the best timing ^.^ more like " shitty job " to some but well someone got to do it ^.^ so well take this as an opportunity.

Going to watch Orange Day !! I learn a lot lately so any problem find me ok ^.^ So you guys might be wondering about me wanting to be attached again or not but i only got something to say " If got means got if don't have means don't have " but i still believe in nurturing love from nothing.

No comments: