Saturday, May 07, 2005

Beautiful Begining

Saturday met up with Roy and Calvin for lan gamming got to know them so much more. I thought i knew them enough but in fact they too are talkative bunch of guys. Decided to pick up guitar and learn. Not to play to charm ladies or cheat them which some of you may think it that way. Just to play it for every. To play it and let them know how beautiful life still is. I'm not letting a small setback to stop me from advancing. I'm still getting fine and i have all the support i need. The very least i have to do is to face it and accept it.

After my Lan Gamming Session with roy and calvin i went to look for my aunt. Chatted with her for hours and felt so carefree again. I'm free from all the worrying for someone which perhaps didn't realise anything but its the past. I'm not going to dwell on it. Whats yours is yours whats never yours will never be yours.

Called up Mr Soh and check for the Charted Bus service and he say i will take bus with my own classmates because some NYP students will be driving to Jurong Island and the same for some TP students so well i get to be with my friends ^^. I wasn't home at all last night i slept at cousin house. He return from army too and we chat just like the old days when i was so carefree. Both of us has aged somehow hes 23 now and i'm 19 hes like my big brother and still i will keep going over to keep this bond. He bought me chicken sandwich from delifrance and we watch tv like we used to.When i woke up his dad would buy me food to eat and i would accompany grandma during the day now i came back because i need to get changed and meet up with my brothers later at about 7pm i need to go have my family gathering. Going to be fun ^^ Boy i miss out those time but they are still there.

Esther girl ah take care of yourself oh we going beach soon ma so be sure to be in tip top condition . Going to watch House of wax mith Darlene and Mummy Next Saturday or Sunday . Going to meet roy church mates even Cousin ask me to go too. HeeHee not going to condem anyone also for their comments.

In life there is setback but if you let this setback take over you. You cannot stand up anymore.
But look around you everyone has to go through it and accept the fact. Its a lesson to learn and never to repeat again. Life is still beautiful and some of my friends are going through rough patch also. I am always here for you guys feel free to look me up and let me hear your stories again. Few days back i may have fallen but i am back for good. Live life to the fullest and open your heart to those who come across your path. I'm not going to build a wall around my heart anymore . Love haha is wonderful but well just leave it to fate. I've closed my old book and this is my new book ^^ i'm including you all in this new chapter of my life. Who knows i get a girlfriend soon haha. Jokes aside for the moment. Everyone take care ^^

No comments: