Friday, May 27, 2005

Sunny Day

It rained last night.....strange... someone is crying i guess. Everytime when it rains i feel that someone out there is crying in any parts of the world. Perhaps rain brings a certain sadness...Its as if the Heaven is crying...for someone.

I played a team leader in today assignment . Pratically did nothing much just walking here and there looking at my 3 teams of friends doing the job while ensuring i know what is going on. Leader...leader...it got me thinking. Can i really lead ? If i can i would like to be the lead of an Air Force Unit. I wish to fly in the skies without limit. Up there no one can restrict my speed i'm just as free as a bird...nothing to worry about. I wish to love and be loved again...a hope which might come true with time. Will not jump into any ship hastily other wise it might sink because of not enough preperation.

Getting my performance costume this sunday. Missed gym session for 3 days already hope sunday i can go to gym a while before going to granny's place. Busy Busy need to memorize the PFD for monday hope i can get everything into my head but i going to just rest for the night by watching VCD and talking to people ! I also got the bus to sing B`day song to Dear Ah Sha. I also got Feli to become my Da Jie, ShanYu too! ^.^ A big log like me got 2 ladies to become my da jie seems funny if u see me walking beside them. Like gangster ! But i'm not gangster ok.

Without knowing i'm graduating soon... just when you thought everything might last forever suddenly u woke up to find tomorrow is the last day and its going to be heartbreaking....but a fresh start is coming so just get ready and wipe those tears away to embrace the new day.

No matter what happens in your life never never give up on yourself. If you do, no one can help you anymore. There will always be someone who will care and love you..do not be dishearten by a small setback in life. Learn from it and move on...it takes time and you must learn to forgive and forget....giving a chance if you must. If any of you cannot find anyone to talk to....come here and tag on my board i will answer no matter who you are. If you got my number great ! Just give me a call ^.^ because to me once i know you, once you enter my life you will never be forgotten.

Ok Orange Days !

No comments: