Monday, May 23, 2005

Orange Days

Started to watch orange day and it was so so so Sweet. A very Sweet Jap Drama. Well going to watch it slowly ^.^ Going overseas soon i guess haha had a talk with my Uncles and they will be taking me along on their next trip but i'm not sure when and i guess in this year end i hope to convinced my parents to put down their work and go overseas.

So where would i want to go most ? Japan country side i guess if possible just to learn their way of living. But i would love to go overseas with friends ! Money is a problem now but haha i have my means.

Mum willing to fork out 1k plus plus to get me to do laser surgery for my scars but i'm still wondering if i should do it. I need to take 7 days MC if i do it haha but the effect is good maybe next semester i would become so different. Just a little something for myself after such a long time of living with all these.

Esther hurry up and teach me all the *secret* ok haha. Should be going star gazing again this time round i need to find the most clear spot in Singapore. Had to wait till almost 3 am to see one shooting star is not an easy task. Been staring at the sky yesterday night but saw none i guess it is lucky of me to have seen one but i believe that star might bring some luck to me ^.^.

No comments: