Thursday, June 09, 2005

Where did the stars go ?

Went to gym today . . . The meal before my gym includes 2 packet of instant noodles and 1 soft boil egg . Plenty of water ! . But today the gym wasn't crowded but i saw the usual faces there. So the same old stuff there except i train my legs now . Can feel the power in my legs ! So on the day when i carry my wife down the carpet i won't go soft ^.^

After gym went to meet the" girl from another planet " but i went down way too early to wait for this sister of mine . So i actually slept at the station for one hour ! I was just so tired . That i got terrible headaches but it was ok after a while .

So sister you choose what you want for your piano class . . . pop or classical . After that we took a stroll around PS got my slippers and she got a bag for her mum and shirt for her dad . I was amaze at how she spend without blinking but its cool ~

Passby the jigsaw shop in PS . . .went in to see but the "puzzle" cannot be found . . . i saw a very nice puzzle too, its a female angel with glowing wings . I should be getting that and frame up in my room ^.^ . A total change in my room once i get to Ikea . . . can't decide the table measurement yet but will go down to take a look soon. Decided to go for laser surgery WOO HOO but need to do more research still , 7 Days MC if i do it. Mum keep worrying about me but i told her on the phone that she should not to think so much . I was upset once but that doesn't mean its forever, i've picked myself up , tons of things to be done . Told her that i will not just fall and rot there, i can hear her cry . . . shes my mother and she cried for me again . Thats unconditional love i feel from her . I believe in her . I use to get lousy grades but shes always there when i go to her and she would tell me to study hard all this . . . seeing her work so hard makes me feel the importance of education and the importance of being there for one another .

When you feel sad you turn to someone ?
When you feel happy you walk away ?
Is that the way to treat a person ?
I don't think that is the way . . . Learn to appreciate one another and forgive what they have done if its forgivable . Sometimes we don't forgive its because we cannot see what the other party see that is the time both parties has to sit down and really talk . One cannot have their ways all the time . . . be it in frienship , relationship or kinship . You need to give ! Don't be always on the recieving end . If someone needs your help just help ! If you feel tired you have to let the other party know that you need to rest a while before you can continue helping. Who doesn't feel tired ? So why keep it inside ? Let the person know so things can change for the better . If you keep it inside you only make yourself feel so miserable the other party might think you don't care anymore . Its still up to individuals . . . there are some who can say things out but there are some who doesn't . So it really is up to each and everyone of us .

Letting yourself be heard isn't being demanding its about being heard and recognised.

Make the best of everyday . . . .

I'm going to rest in my dreams . . . will be flying kite tomorrow . . . hope i can get the kite .

No comments: