Sunday, June 19, 2005

A tiring day

Went for the YCF training today . . . was a rehersal for all the Headquaters but not for mine because of a sudden change in formation so we did not rehearse while the rest put up a really nice show though its just only a rehersal . I saw lots of people there this time not all men because Headquaters 1 and 2 comprises of a lot of ladies . . . the dancers are very graceful and charming ! Will be getting the tickets for the event and THE ACTUAL performance is 2 weeks later will be performing for 3 consecutive weekends . . . I was sloted into the front doing human waves ! and formation ! Going to face a lot of VIPS so hope i get to have early release from Exxon Mobil on wednesday and friday . . . need to go for practice ! and see the dancers !

On the way to my grandmother house i fell asleep on the train . . . was suppose to alight at Yio Chu Kang Mrt but i slept till Orchard ! I think its because someone nudge me suddenly which work me up . . . was kind of embarassed to actually miss my stop . . . feeling so weird when i stood up and trying to squeeze my way out ! Brother Ah Cong has ORDed already and he got into SIM doing marketing degree . . . and he told me " hey lets set up a shop " just a causual chat but i think its possible to me . . .Ok i shall stop here will be posting some changi airport photos taken recently ^.^

No comments: