Sunday, June 05, 2005

Trust

bruise myself today again because someone step on me today.
Its for the performance . As if i just got love bites from my girlfriend. LOL all over my shoulder.
Because of my school work i can only go for the training on Sunday
Thus i'm made a rotating baseman meaning i would be swopped in and out at times .
The first attemp to lift 8 man standing on our shoulder up was a failure.
One side could not take the stress and all 16 baseman could not make the formation
Second attemp was a success which i feel so good about.
After the training my friend send me to MRT and from Boon Lay
I took the train all the way to Yio Chu Kang Gym.

Now i'm typing this from my Granny House.
Yes i devote myself to those who care for me
Those who doesn't deserve any shall recieve none
Might seems very bad but look deeper ino my words
They mean something more.

Where are you now ? I'm thinking of you ^.^
Stay happy ok. There will always be rainbows after the rain.

Going to get posted to harbourfront i think. So far again T_T but i hope the pay is good.
My dear sisterS i wonder how many i have now. Uncountable i guess.
Time to plan an overseas trip. I wonder when will it be ^.^

Make it happen . . . You live only once so make the best of your life.

No comments: