Monday, June 13, 2005

Tired

Do you remember the first day we met even now?
You looked abashed, hanging your head
And turning your eyes away
I wonder when such a manner became so dear to me

It makes me feel a little nostalgic
Don't you feel so?
Many seasons have passed by

With quick steps since then
When the white snow colors the city

Let me stay by your side
Though I may bother you
Again and again
We talked overnight about our future and the moments

I felt they were so dazzling and precious
Tears welled up in my eyes

When I thought it would be nice
That I could forgive my past some day
When the white snow melts

And the city becomes vivid and colorful
I like to keep you closest
To my heart
The days we couldn't understand each other and parted

The days of tears, the days of smiling faces
Whatever may happen and whatever mood you may be in
I'll always accept you

Carols . . .Sung by Ayumi

Tired . . . just tired . . . Slept for 4 hours only ^.^ falling down soon . . .
I wish to be like rain . . . which connects the never-intersecting sky and earth . . .

Night shift at CPTC is certainly boring at times but i kept myself busy . . . was throwing stones with Neyton. We try to hit the stones which is so small and quite a distance from us . . . eventually we hit it . . . how many tries did it take ? I guess we have been sitting there for almost 1 hour plus before we hit anything . . . Neyton is a very persistant guy that i admire him for that . . . as my days in CPTC is running out the number of days to know those in my class shortened . . . just when everything was picking up . . . everything seems to be coming to an end . . . i guess i reach out to some already and the response was pretty good ^.^ slowly ~ Once i have nothing to do i will leave this place as i had told Esther . . . but where ? I guess still far for me to decide on that . . . Ryan told me only 4 pilots will be selected every year ! Can you imagine the chances ! But not going to give up on being a pilot thats a dream i wish i can fufilled . . .my sister rebonded her hair lately looks so pretty now . . . Nigel you cannot have her ^.^ . . .

Don't give up dreaming . . . its the only place where nothing is impossible . . .

No comments: