Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What the !

Was talking to my sister about this guy who is wooing her . . . guess what he did !!!
He cut his arms ! and posted the pictures on MSN ! to show her friend ! he did this i think because of my sister ! OMG !

Actually its not such a big deal i seen such cases in secondary school . . . i still remember her lets call her P . P comes from a very complex family background and she mixes around with lots of bad company. She cut her wrist many times and tell me its nothing ! it feels good . . . wait before you condem such person think . . . why would one inflict such pain onto one self ? Do you know what he/she is going through ? I found out for this guy who is wooing her has some family problems . . . kind of similiar to P back then . . . i also during my working life come across such adults who undergo depression did such things . . . they are those silent pain inflicters.

People like me ah who feel depress, will like cry father cry mother say want to die want to get knock down by car all this but we don't do it because we are chickens !! Its releasing the pain by saying rubbish which sane people won't do it but well try not to say so much otherwise people may mistaken .

Back to P and this Guy . . . I became P's friend for a while and talk to her . . . slowly she open up to me and i realise her pain , though i can't really understand the pain but as time pass she become better . . . didn't cut herself so much but she quit school soon after . . . i think few years back i saw her on the street and shes smiling at me as usual . . . shes ok now perfectly fine and very cheerful . . . the Guy who is wooing my sister i think is either ATTENTION SEEKER ? or reallY NEEDS HELP but i guess i don't know him but he walks my sister home last time . . . now my sister don't want him to send but if he insist ah ! wahahaha i go down fetch her la lolx ! If he try funny things on my sister ! i very sure he won't be able to walk anyone home again . . .

I wonder what will happen to this guy . . . but oh well can't be bothered so long he doesn't bother my sister . . . at least woo a girl in a right manner man ! talk to her is enough already ! the rest takes time !

Performance training tomorrow night !!!!! going to be so tired !!!!

No comments: