Friday, June 03, 2005

Sunny day where did the rain go ?

It didn't rain today but i can see dark clouds forming.. yet no rain drops from the sky...why ?
I wish it rained today because of the hot environment i had to work in today. So whats up with my training at Jurong island ? It was fun seriously i love talking around with people my class mates especially. Funny bunch of people and those new friends which i made from the time there. Yes their impression of me was GANGSTER again ^.^ see i'm always labelled as a bad guy. As i said i'm not really how i look anymore. Maybe those who really know me does know that i had a very bad temper before. But now its so different already.

Time change a person
Event change a person
Love change a person
But to become a better or bad person is really up to the person

Got ticked off today for FAILING my assessment while being a leader at the same time. You see thats the problem when you are appointed to lead. You are suppose to set an example to the rest and if you fail to do so you will be labelled as GARBAGE ! Which in fact is my driving force because i am NOT A GARBAGE. I'll show that My Shine i'm not LOUSY ! Just wait ! He think everytime he look into my eye i scared ! LOL i always stare back at him but thats to show that i'm not afriad of him and not to pick a fight with him.

Ding Ding. So much things to do..so little time...when will i ever finish watching orange days !
Ok i guess i have settled the transportation problem for my school need to call the company tomorrow hope nothing goes wrong >.< ok SHOW TIME ! Need to relax a while.

No comments: