Thursday, June 09, 2005

A song

My eyes met yours again, we talked a little.

My heart throbbed and I hid my feelings behind a smile.

As I was afraid I might not be able to go back to the times.

When I had not known you.The wind has already gotten cold.

Laughing voices fill the air with white breath.

It may be because of the winter.

That I feel like crying for nothing.I remember that night when we first met even now.

We have come to know each other little by little.

But suddenly I find I know nothing about you.

Please tell me what you feel by the time I understand it.

You can even shout.My love grew when we couldn't meet.

My heart ached because my voice didn't reach you.

I found I couldn't go back to the times.

When I had not known you.

Please don't smile with such sorrowful eyes.

As if you were about to be broken and disappear.

What can I do, my dear?My love grew when we couldn't meet.

My heart ached because my voice didn't reach you.

I find I can't go back to the times.

When I didn't know you.

Why sometimes I can't say honestly?

Why sometimes I can't be tender?

Why sometimes we hurt each other?

Why sometimes we check each other?

Why sometimes my heart aches so much.

Why always my heart goes out to you?

I can't think of anyone but you.

I can't think of anyone but you.

No comments: