Saturday, June 04, 2005

Raining Slightly

It was raining slightly today . . . a tingle of sadness can be felt in the air. . . which of you out there is feeling so upset ? I wonder . . . had only a few hours of sleep before i met up with Shanyu for the medical checkup for the attachement. Got the doctors to wrote a memo for us to prove we are fit enough. So both of us got the stuff we need for the job i guess. I guess our working location would be in Harbour Front. I have to leave CPTC fast i cannot take it there anymore i like the people there but for some reason i just don't wish to be there perhaps of the distance or something more . . .

Hope the Feli~ , Shanyu , Ah Sha and Lili enjoy themself ^.^ as for me i got some food back for my sister who is at home eating magee . . . i guess thats about it today . . . strange but do you know i was thinking of you ? I called you but there was no response i hope you are ok . Your voice sounds so sad when i manage to call through . . . whatever happen don't give up . . . there is always hope . . . if there is no hope just fall back i will catch you for sure . . . I go to gym ok ^.^

Sis's bf was complaining about my sis attire being too transparent before leaving home so they actually woke me up when i was napping. I went to told my sister to just change into another one and i added one sentence " Remember what i said ? Don't just think for yourself " I guess the boyfriend also got it . I sense tension building up so i have to KPO a bit otherwise their outing would be ruined so now both of them went out happily. Bet i did made the right move in the end my sister did not change and the boyfriend also did not complain anymore. Sometimes you lose your cool because you cannot see the view of the other party but it doesn't hurt to be frank at times. Give and take . . . respect each other's wishes one cannot just be so self centered and neglected how the other feel just by saying "you don't know how it feels" " i cannot feel anything from you " . Learn from one another instead of harbouring the pain inside, let it out . . . without communication how can you ever progress ?

Ah~ running late for the BC meeting . . . got to go dear folks~ A lesson learn i guess ^.^

No comments: