Saturday, June 04, 2005

Emptiness

Feel so loved by you and being cared for.... but i hope this isn't another dream.
Can it be materialised ? Could anything come out from it ? I hope it would happen.
Looked forward to see you again...
Its about time i guess... a promise you made still remember ?
Theres no need for sorry and apologies.
You knew what i wanted.... you cared for my feelings like how i cared for yours....
We both still has to take a rest first...
I know your stand with "him" so don't worry its not going to affect anything
You made it so clear to me how can i not know ?
It takes time ^.^

Its for you. . . .I've fallen for you i guess . . . perhaps from the start i had you in my mind already.
For now i wish to stand up from the messy setback
Rushing into it with you would bring us no good.
What can i say . . . when my competitor is so much stronger than me . . .
If its meant to be it will be . . if really we are meant for each other no matter where you go i will still be there waiting . . .

I promise . . .

No comments: