Saturday, January 10, 2009

Red Cliff ...

Red Cliff 2 is a must watch ...

And something weird happen on my way home ...

Just a few steps from reaching my door ... about 0030 Hrs

My phone ring ...

Male Voice : Theres someone in front of your door !!!

Me : Huh ? ( WTF ! i almst freak out because i'm 4 steps from my door )

Male Voice : Theres someone at your door steps , She can't enter the house .

Me : HUH ! HUH ! ( Shit this is freaking me out ... here i am standing in front of my door and wtf is this guy talking about . I dare not reach for my keys to unlock my door incase someone backstab me )

Male Voice : She CAN'T ENTER ! ( Heard some murmur behind him .. a lady voice )

Me : ( This is shit ! )

Lady Voice : ( She speak in hokkien : I CAN'T ENTER ! )

Me : ( HOLY SHIT ! AM I DREAMING OR WHAT ? THERES NO ONE HERE WHAT ! )

Me : Hello ? HELLO ! I think you got the wrong number ! ....

Lady Voice : Oh sorry ... ( Before she hung up ... no la ! you call wrong number )

Me : ( Thank God )~

Anyway .. i'll be going to donate blood now ... so seeya peeps !

No comments: