Sunday, January 04, 2009

Its back to school ...

Holiday was pretty enjoyable apart from the day where the result was released ...

So i managed to survived ... and its no turning back for me ...

School begins tomorrow and most have the stuff will be printed in school and very likely there will be lesser updates here from now on apart from my complains about school work ...

Since i got no soulmate there will be even lesser things to blog about ... ^^ Yes ~ one of my New Year's wish ? Find my special someone ^^

And to those going back to school ... Study Hard ...

Oh Nigel's leaving Sg for overseas attachment so good luck ! By the time you come back it will be around exam's period for me so outing will be less ... ^^ but nevermind ! holiday got plenty of time for that ...

And lets look forward to a better year ^^

No comments: