Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Grumblings ... of an Old Man

Had a little car accident eariler today . Jerry's car had a little bump with a Suzuki Swift in the schools car park ... and the rest are history >.< A bad start for a day in school. Hes feeling pretty low about it and it sucks to feel like that . Should be fine tomorrow morning after a night rest .

Oh ! and in the last tutorial for the day . The professor was late for the class due to some hold up and while we were discussing the questions. I was standing up while doing the discussion . At first we thought that the professor wasn't coming at all so to check with the other peeps in the class . Since University has no fix classes , almost all are strangers to me .

Me : Hey ! You guys here for the crystal lecture ?

Girl : Oh so you are the professor !

Me : Oh no no no . I'm just checking if you're in for the crystal tutorial session .

Girl : ( Giggling with friends ) Oh ! Ya Ya ...

I tell you ! Uncle Aw got something else in his mind when he was replying to her ! i was thinking of asking her : DO I LOOK THAT OLD ? Holy ... Alright i admit i'm old and forgetful ... I even forgot to bring my phone to school today . How bad can things get ? But on the other side i should be honoured to be mistaken as a professor . ( I better check if i'm balding or not ) . One thing for sure is that my hair is turning white ... and its like OMG ! I'm like 23 this year and i can see WHITE HAIR ! ...

So after the class ... Another group of peeps was standing beside my friends ...

Girl : ( Looking at me and saying to friend ) : Don't want ! He look very fierce !

Me : ( You have to be kidding me ... looking at me in the eye and telling that to your friend is like such a big mistake ? )

Girl : ( Looking at me again ! )

Me : ( I gave her my classic eyebrow movement Wink Wink ! ) Yes ?

Girl : Oh can i ask you guys something ? ( She seems like very stressed )

Then she proceed on to ask the questions .

IN one class ... I became a fierce grumpy professor ... such wonderful events ... Excellent right ! If like the groupies said ... If i were to get a tatoo like Weiyang ! I will be COMPLETE !

What complete ? COMPLETE LOCAL AH LONG LOOK A LIKE !

Alright ... Check mail and go for my run !

No comments: