Saturday, January 17, 2009

How much time ?

Lab session was pretty fun yesterday ... Running around with measuring stuff to measure the ground level above mean sea in the school ... I hope i made some impact LOL ... some folks are still pretty scared of me ! Those JC girls and some guys ... Oh well takes a bit of warming up from my side so they won't be so afriad of me ... First one to finish all the measurement ... mayb because i've use the equipments before but the version was slightly older .

I'm turning 23 soon ... Jerry notice my white hair already ... Its like OMG ! Soon every strands will become white ... Those clear pearly white hair on your grandfolks ! I'm like having some kind of premature aging syndrome ... probably if i run some test on myself my organs might be 50 years old ? Who knows ... but i remember reading somewhere if you don't have an active life style and like to sleep late ... your organs aged faster ... Everything can aged ! But not my heart ! .... So 23 now ... estimation of my life span is about 80 plus ... 40 years of working life ... i should be about 68 years old .... remaining 12 years i want to live happily and enjoy what i use to do in my younger days ...

For now ! Enjoy the school life i have because i won't have a chance to return to this time and age again ! It will be a once in a life time moment everyday ... Crystal quiz will becoming up next wednesday 25% of Continual Assessment ... the professor says students normally find it tough for the first quiz ... BUT I WANT TO DEBUFF THIS MYTH ! Not that i'm good ... I believe if i did my best i should not be talk down into believing it will be tough. In University level which subject not tough ? Everything here comes with a certain level of difficulty . If you don't practice and clarify as you proceed ... eventually everything will seems impossible ...

LoL i keep preaching to some of the peeps in school about starting early with revision work . And i always tell them ... if you don't want to drown when the flood comes , then start to learn swimming early ! Being prepared is better than not preparing at all . Still remember the equation i quoted from Weiliang ?

99 Chances x 0 Effort = NOTHING

1 Chances x 1 Effort = Something

You want something or nothing ?

Where you are today is because of something you had done back then ... so where you are in the future could also be due to some decision you made now ... there is some link somewhere ... start moving ... stop waiting ... i also moving ! maybe a bit slow but i'm moving ! ^^

Chinese New Year coming ! maybe i'll hit ChinaTown to get some stuff ...

No comments: