Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY over...

Eh the Bak Kuas period is over ! >.< ok some still going around to Bai Nian ... but for me it means more quizzes are coming and should start preparing for exam so that when i am serving the army i can have a peace of my mind while waiting for results ...

My foot still not really recovered yet so I CANNOT GO RUNNING .... I want to run .... it has been a week without running ... Just built up the momentum and i had to injured myself -_- . Like what Kenny had for his display name ... : Running makes me feel alive ... ... its pretty true ! In fact it keeps you alive longer ! :P Well i get to think about more stuff and i feel so much better after a run ... ... ...

SO so So .... I can only wait ... i never had a sprain ever since 10 years old ... and now ! its so serious >.< ADDIDAS SUNDOWN MARATHON ... I WILL RUN ! Ding Ding !

I've come to realise something today ... that the eyes speak a lot when you look carefully at them . Then i realise what happen then ... its a bit late to realise it but i still want to know everything ... i'm constantly searching for an answer ... not to feel better ... i just want to know why things turn out in that manner ... i know the fault lies in me ... but i want to correct it ... not because things may return to the way it was ... i just want to stop making the same mistakes again ...

No comments: