Tuesday, January 27, 2009

^^

Woot ... Dinner at Grandma house ... But somehow ! atmostphere not there when i was there in the earlier afternoon ... The motherly figure wasn't around ... My grandma was ill ... she was a bit sick so she was sleeping during the afternoon ... but when night comes she wants to make sure everything was taken care off and of course to give out Ang Baos to her dearest grandchildrens ... I sat beside her and took video of the whole scene where she give the Ang Baos to each of them ... and at the end ... she had one Ang Bao left ... then everyone started asking ... did anyone forget to come ? I switched off my camera and stood up ! ^^ Its me ... My grandmother has great memories ... so its impossible for her to forget anyone ... She gives strength and is the pillar which brings the family together . Everyone wishes her good health and hope she recovers soon ... she couldn't call my name because she had a sore throat ... but i know how it sounds like and what she will want to tell me ... "WenHao Ah ! Go have your dinner !" And even though she has so many grandchildren and seen so much of life ! shes still camera shy ^^ Well i'll be hanging around her more till she recovers ^^
Shes the one who told me " As long as you study hard , you won't fail "
Grandma~
I hope this coming year you will be even more happy and always stay healthy ^^
Wenhao
With Love~

No comments: