Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh boy ...

So today went to do volunteer work with a feet like a pig's trotter ... No idea why it swell so big and the brusies keep coming up ... maybe because i removed the cast and i move too much when i'm not supposed to ... because it might irritate some parts of the bones to secrete fluids which bloat up my foott ... Nigel can't even see the viens on my foot ... but oh well i shall sleep with my leg elevated tonight ... and if things doesn't get well i think i must go back to see my doctor again because i scared the bruising will cover all my toes and i don't wish anything worst to happen . So today we help clean up a house and its pretty rewarding to see them feel happier ... actually i'm more intrested in making the baby smile ^^ ... the baby did smile after i play the chiffon cake with him but earlier on no matter what tricks i use ! it doesn't work ... if only i can carry that child ahaha but cannot la ... stink like shit after all the moving ... maybe next time ^^ . Must thanks the peeps , Kaiwen , Qian Ying , and Jian Ming for coming to help out despite their busy schedule !

Oh boy .. Nigel is leaving this coming saturday ! and there will be on less happy soul to ask to eat with me during my b`day ! Actually i don't really celebrate my birthday ... and it doesn't really matters to me if i celebrate it or not ... but it still feels nice to have someone to celebrate it with you ... Puiyee where is my custom made T-shirt ! ... i still waiting ! 2 years soon !!! ... Card !? Wheres my CarD ? ! ... ... ... ...


If only ~

Memories : a simple ramen ... a pair of movies ticket ... and a simple hug ... a simple tug on my hand ... a card written with your well wishes and that smile of yours .... that was my best birthday gift. That very day seems like i was born to meet you ... i will always remember you ... for you are one of those who had taught me some of life's very valuable lesson ....

No comments: