Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I got big A BIG BAO ON MY ANKLE ...

Yeah i'm on crutches for 2 weeks + hope i can push my ortho appointment to the afternoon . I got quiz on Feb 4 and appointment is like at 11.45am ...

Why am i on crutches ! ... Because my a segment of my leg and ankle is wrapped up like chicken foldover. Because i miss a step while answering a call from Sis ... Because i went for chinese massage which made matter worst ! ... Ligament all torn ... fluid between bones ... the doctor still tell me ! Hey its good because ligaments are the first line of defence before my bones take the beating ...

I couldn't walk after i got off the cab to go to this chinese massage . After the massage it was worst ... i couldn't lift my leg ... i sat down for 45 mins before i force myself to jump on one leg to the main road ... where i really cannot move anymore . I called for help ! I manage to get hold of my Aunt who ring my cousin Pauline ... who was back for vacation from Australia Studies .... and she drove me all the way to Tan Tock Seng Hospital ... Push me around in wheel chair ... and help me with everything ... I'm so thankful to her ... if not i'll probably still be at the road side . Quite a nasty sprain ... which torn everything ~ I hope i still can run Sundown ... so it will be slow jogging when i can move again ... HAI ! Why like that !

No comments: