Saturday, January 31, 2009

A bit more pictures


I don't know why but he look very pale in this photo ... maybe he cry too much LOL

Wahaha .... I went to simone's blog to steal some photo and post here :P ... I think she miss out some photos when sending me ... !!! Too bad this time all the videos are TOP SECRET ... so there won't be video clips uploaded here ... but ! if you want the videos you can go directly to get it from Simone ... OH YA ! did i mention ! CHRISTINA got read my blog one ! ....
Lets turn time back and i tell you how i know her ... ... as usual, i sit beside her in class lol ! so we talk and talk and talk ... initially same la everyone see me first time sure say i look like gangster or mafia king ... then slowly ! i get to know her ... then become good friends in school ! i must say she impressed me a lot ... and look at her now shes getting married soon ! lol ... time really flies man ! ...
Oh Nigel should be on the sea now ... i hope he doesn't puke ... DUDE can you surf the web onboard ? IF yes tag again ! or you want us to mail you the photos ... ?

No comments: