Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cast removed ! :P

Ok~ the cast is out of place ... so had to remove it ... guess i move around too much ... i just can't keep still ... the 14 days medical leave should be having me resting at home ... but i went to school in crutches ... crutches aren't for long distances ... and i had bruises on my palms now , my shoulders are pretty worn out too ... At least now i can put my weight on my injured ankle but i'll try not to since i don't have a cast to keep the joints in place to allow the ligaments to heal . Its really a tough day ... i took 20 mins just to get to my bus stop and 15 minutes just to walk over the the train station ... If you think using the crutches is like breeze ... try doing it for hours and long distance ... its terrible ... Your hands will not be free to do anything ... and your uninjured leg will bear all the weight ... your gluten will feel very sore ... and you just feel like sitting down forever and not move ... But i had class to attend ... even if you give me 1 day medical leave i will also go to class ...

No , I'm not trying to be hardworking or trying to be a hero ... I just can't afford to miss a class , i can't afford not to attend tutorial sessions ... I can't ... Its important for my leg to heal ... but then again theres so much i have to do ...

^^ I'll go get a ankle guard and be more careful ! Maybe i'll go get a bandage again ^^ BUT no more crutches ~ ...

No comments: