Sunday, September 28, 2008

Its a pleasant day

As usual ... i woke up late . Actually i have to stop sleeping at 3 am because my sleeping time will eat into my mornings ~ which is rather unhealthy ... so i better make a promise with myself that i will sleep before 1 am and wake up at 8 am everyday . Except for tuesday where i have to wake up at 6.30 am to get ready for school .

I went thought my statistic stuff and mange to clear a few question which i'm pretty happy about it . If i can do it means i understand it which makes me feel better ^^ at least i won't feel so fearful about it .

Went over to Grandma's house but no one was there ... so i spend my time watching F1 and dozed off halfway .

Thats my Sunday ... before i head back home from there Grandma came back ... as usual a happy smile from her when she sees me but i had to bid her farewell because its rather late ... but its surprisingly peaceful today ...

I hope monday is the same ^^

No comments: