Sunday, September 07, 2008

Bike !

Yes i'm considering taking up class 2b liscence ... I'm getting tons of "no no no ..." friends , mum , dad ... basically those around me . I know its dangerous ... and its definately fatal if accident occur ... but i'm getting too tired to travel to school ... its a 1 hour 30 minutes trip to school ... and 2 hours trip home .... everyday 3 hours 30 minutes was spent on transport ... i don't get to sit down most of the time when i return home ... i know i'm young and i should stand but sometimes i'm just so tired from the classes i wish i could get a sit and rest my mind ... but often i had to squeeze with people who finished working. I want to get home fast ... and rest ... most of the time i would want to stay back in the library and do my study before i go home ... but it gets so late sometimes ... and i would fefinately want to get home fast ... car is not an option ... the monthly payment will kill me and the fuel is WOA ... amazing . Its not a good investment ... bike is good in the long run ... i'm actually using my life as a trade here ... in fact i'm risking myself ... i know its dangerous ... but 3 hours everyday ... i could have rest more ... study more ... but i'm still thinking ... because Mum don't like the idea ... i can just ignore them and go ahead ... theres nothing they can do to me but i just don't feel good if i do it ... its like i'm not respecting their wishes ... but its getting tiring now ... my school days normally stretches from 8 am to 8 pm ... even if classes starts around 11.30 am i would go early ... to do work ... normally wednesday and friday where classes ends around 4.30pm i would stay back till 9.30 pm to finish my work or do some reading .... then ? if i take train ... i will reach home at 11.30 pm ... and the class next day begins at 10.30 ?
It would be good if i stay there but ... theres too much distraction in school ... i won't tell you how fun it is but from the way my folks in school are telling me ... drinking and chatting till 4am ?supper till 5 am ? hall activity ? ... i know its up to me to control ... but if you don't join in the fun you will some what spoil the whole atmostphere ... so .... no hall :P i want to maintain it this way ... year 2 is too crucial for me ... and from all the information ... as long as i'm able to pass this phase ... my life will be slightly easier when i'm in year 3 and 4 ... i want to finish what i started ... ^^ so bike or no bike ... tough choice ~

No comments: