Sunday, September 14, 2008

Say ~

I've been wondering for the past 1 month ... and the groupies also realise that i'm very stressed out in school ... then they give me their view on the current situation i'm in ... my cousins and relatives also had given me their views ...

I am making a big decision now ... but i just study what ever is given to me ... intrest or no intrest ... i just do it ... but seems like its pretty difficult for me to continue in this field ... not really what i expected it to be ... Cousins told me the reality of life ... its the income vs qualification ... i know it too well ... when i tell them i may sign on to become a firefighter ... they tell me to really consider things carefully ... seriously if i do that ... the only reason is for my Mum and Dad only ... then people tell me to consider the future for myself ... i've never really think about it that much after entering army ... i just want to get a degree ...hold a decent job which commands a decent salary and thats it ... its just that simple ... but reality isn't really kind to me ... however after giving much thoughts ... its really just to continue and give it a shot at it since i'm already there ... if i have to suffer setback ... then it better be now ... haha at least i'm still young enough to try things again ... so really if i cannot make it ... i won't stop getting a degree ... i already had my 2nd plan in mind ... definately not firefighter yet ... ^^

No comments: