Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Its .. like getting no where ...

I attended lectures today ... andwave after wave of new stuff keeps coming .... tutorial for chemistry was terrible for me ... i though i had understood the concept ... and i was so wrong . I don't know why ... but at that particular moment ... i feel like giving up ... its like i knew i will definately fail the exam if these were to happen ... i'm like doing something impossible ... my electrochemistry is so messed up T_T ... oh last few weeks the maths is crazy ... we're doing limits ... and the continuity functions ... its those stuff where equation approaches infinity then you have to assume this assume that .... OMG that is a big killer for me ... i hate limits when it approaches INFINITY ... very hard to solve T_T ... hope things will get better ~

No comments: