Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do you have a direction in life ?

I've been looking at myself ... or rather the path i'm taking ... i wonder what do i gain at the end of it ... sometimes my thoughts contradict with what i'm doing ...

I know my key intrest lies in helping people with relationship problems thus came the dream of becoming a counsellor since young ... ( LOL i can't help myself i know ! )

But LOL i'm studying engineering stuff ... water is a cool subject and intresting but the path to studying it is definately not what i expected it to be ( thats life ~ ) ...

Then i remembered life is short ... and i should do something i'm happy with ... which is back to my dream of course ... so really ... i have no idea where i would end up ... i try to make myself forget that University is tough ... and that i can manage just as long as i put in effort ... thats my mentality ... haha

I just wish that should that day come i have that courage to take that step ... the step to change my life totally ... because i can't really accept failure ... or rather i'm afriad of failing ... so i really admire people who held their heads high even though they suffer set backs ... because i'm not sure if i can do that ... if you ask me I think Nigel is a very brave person i've seen ... while pursuing his diploma in NYP he decided that this is not for him and he just quit to join an Arts school ... If it was me ... i will continue and finish it ... Haha sometimes i really wish i was as brave as him ... really ...

So ... whats my direction ... i've no clue ... i'm just following the mainstream ... finish poly get to uni and try to get a degree ... still hanging in there trying ... but i wish i had some answer for myself ...

No comments: