Friday, September 05, 2008

Jealousy ... what is it about ?

Alright i'm in the middle of my work but i decided to take some time to write this .Take it as a form of rest . Its 12 am so forgive me if i have any typo or any formulas inserted in.
Though i'm not in a relationship currently . I used to be in one so i think i have some clue about what jealousy is , like how it feels and stuff .
First thing ... Guys DO GET JEALOUS ! but they won't show it immediately ! they hold it in and choose to believe that everything is fine and also to uphold the so called "if you love me , you should trust me" honestly ... don't give me this crap now or i will slap some sense into you if you tell me this . Guys trust their love definately when they don't see anything . Guys are visual so they just get the information straight away "OMG a guy with my girl !" "What could they be doing" You know where we get all these stupid ideas from ? MEDIA ! FRIENDS ! ... these information make guys go crazy sometimes when they imagine things . Then they stop trusting the ladies . Its unfair ... because the missus did nothing wrong ! but think again ... if you jab him with "if you love me , you should trust me !" it will make matter worst ... its not about trusting you ... let me put it this way ... if ladies fell in love with a guy they can too fall in love with another person ( its a fact ... its the same for guys as well thats why ladies get jealous too )... thats what guys will think when they get jealous, then they get pissed off ... so when this fear eats into them ... they become possessive and all the not so good behaviour comes into play .
Jealousy makes them feel insercure too ... they doubt themselves if they don't recieve sufficient assurance from their love ... even the most confident can fall in love . Its about assurance and not " if you love me, you will trust me " PLEASE for your own sake if you're in a relationship don't ever use it ... its not going to help ... like what a lady would want ... assurance ... its the same for guys ... we don't show it doesn't mean we don't want it ... we're all human beings ... who doesn't want to be loved and assured .... but normally guys are like frankenthing ... dumb and seldom know how to express themselves .... most of the time they do it in a wrong manner which complicate matters so , ladies if you ever read this entry , please have patience with them ...

I actually went around asking about this topic in school and the guy say they won't want to share their love with anyone ... but seriously if your guy don't feel even 1% jealous if you got too close to a guy or your best friend ... means something is wrong .... I KNOW ! you're going to tell me because he got faith in you ? I think i will tell you this instead ... " i think hes no longer intrested in you to even care about you being with another males " :P sounds a bit harsh right ? i'm just trying to tell you not put so much faith in that " if he(you) love me... he(you) will turst me " .

I shall stop here ... took me 30 minutes back to my work now ... maybe i continue if I get some new thoughts again . ^^

No comments: