Thursday, October 02, 2008

Woot

Simone's blog is very intresting ~ but sorry not all gets to read it ... MAYBE i should lock my blog also but this depressive blog about life in school not worth locking up ...

School is going to end in a month time and its EXAM ... well i'm preparing myself to start doing past year paper and SERIOUSLY i am feeling so scared everyday that i will fail the exams ... i know ! i must have confidence ! but still scared ~ i'm not afriad of the jungle the darkness ... but i am scared of exams . Simply cannot overcome it ... i just had to remind myself everytime its going to be ok and the folks all "see me up" ( got confidence in me ) ...

So ~ Giving myself a break first before i lock myself in the room till 9 pm ... ... and seriously i learn quite a lot from the 3 ladies whom i and Nigel hang out with till 6 am in the morning ... now i know WHAT WORDS CAN'T BE USED in certain situation ! But i also explain the underlying meaning of certain words which weren't what it seems to be ... Its the Mars Vs Venus thing ~ ... but i accept their reasoning and it will really help in the future ! ^^ Woot~

For more information please join us for Coffee Talks ~ Please contact Nigel if you wish to participate ... participation fee is Free but please bring your own cash for what ever stuff you might be having ...

No comments: