Thursday, October 16, 2008

Woot

Today quiz's was screwed up ... maybe i got it like 60% right only >.< but i like this professor very much ... the way he teach is much better than sitting through 3 hours of lecture ... in short he summarised 3 chapters worth of materials in 20 minutes ... but his quiz would also required us to finish it with lightining speed ... Ladies and Gentlemen ! you have 5 minutes to finish this ... Question flashed ... ~ my heart pumped like its going to jump out ... i raced though my thoughts to start finding the solution ... 10 seconds and my hand start moving ... but i'm still shivering with a bit of fear ... my hand keeps shaking T_T and i told myself to calm down and i started to calculate ... LOL but i made one careless mistake in subtracting a value so my diagram was off for a region ... i wasn't sad ... because i know my level of understanding is there !! just that too careless so with that i know what i have to look out for in exam ... ^^ the quiz holds about 10% for the final grade but its alright ^^

Thats all for school ...

I was planning to get a new camera ... to snap photos of new friends in school and also to capture my good old friends happiest moments ^^ i have this wish ... that when i grow old one day i will still be able to show them all these photos ... in fact ... i have those developed photos with me ... Pictures with Yiting ... Puiyee ... Edmund .... Chalet times ... when Nigel and Allan hair was very long ... Moments like these are hard to keep in our head ... so i want to take them down ! make an album if i can ! and one day when its so full ... i can show it to them ... ^^ woot ~

If i grow old ... i want to sit on a rocking chair and tell stories ... of all my friends .. to my grandchildren ... for they are precious people in my life ^^

No comments: