Monday, October 20, 2008

>..<

GOD ! ~just when i feel that i did not bad for technical communication ... i flunk my chemistry like WOA ...

Not feeling sad but rather ... can i really finish this ... semester ... I KNOW ! don't think just study ... ~ learn from mistakes ... really feel like go back finish my NSF liability which is like 1 month then i go become fireman .... SONG BO~ i really got that sudden surge ...

>.< today i gave my presentation i and i think not bad ! manage to get everybody's attention and made them laugh a bit ... so the whole thing won't be so boring . They tell me i can go sell stuff ... just like back then in poly ... the lecturer also commented that i would make a good salesperson ... holy~ now i really don't know what i'm good at ... i just want a normal job la~ normal salary ... normal life ... so that should one day i get a girlfriend ... i can ask " would you marry me ", she won't think twice before answering me because of my income ... ~ i don't feel confident if i don't land a proper job .... i don't feel confident of making her happy ... reality is reality ... bread and butter issuses is one thing i don't want it to end up on the list of worries ... in fact ! i don't want to have any worries ... i just want simple life la !!! so hard ma~ ... whats with the degree ... WHY WHY WHY ... no degree means not capable ma ? we all know its not true ... but why like that ... i'm doing what i can ~ i really am ... still it did not end up the way i hope it would ... so whats in store for me ... i wish to know ...

No comments: