Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Woa~ Thank you

I was feeling like shit yesterday ... woke up in the middle of the night ... only to realise i forgot to write my name and matric number on my test paper before i submitted it ... immediately i wrote an E-mail to my Prof ...~ citing the reasons and apologising ... today went to school to find him and phew ... set my mind at ease ...

^^ Never mind for the chem quiz ... this thursday i got Stats ... ~ so ya~ studying for it like never before ...

Weiliang gave me lots of motivation when he told me of stories he heard and his own life experiences ...

A friend of his : Whats 99 x 0 equals to ?

Him : Zero

A friend of his : Whats 99 x 1 equals to ?

Him : 99

If you do nothing ( zero ) no matter how many chances ( 99 ) i can present to you ,you will still end up with nothing ...

It brings back to one of the things which i mention before ... where you are today is what you did back then ... so where i will be in the next few years time will be the results of what i do now ... the past the present and the future has but a very fine thread of existence inbetween . I can say honestly ... i am very motiviated again thanks to him ...

If you have the time to feel sad ... it means your situation isn't very bad ... go do something about it ...

No comments: