Wednesday, April 05, 2006

There is no point in waiting . . . .

So much good news from my class mates ^^ One by one they got offered place in the University . . . I must congratulate to those who got in ^^ Now i must grumble a bit . . .

Then the worries start to set in T_T think my grades did not make the cut to get into NTU . . . Sigh . . . at least send me a letter of rejection ? I want to see something at least . . . Even the army don't want me . . . June intakes are out and i'm not one of those . . . so i might get selected for July intake . . .

Maybe its the education system that grind this mentality into me that after NS for guys . . . we should go University . . . in my own views i never recognise private UNI . . . they seems to be a level lower than our local University . . . Now my plans are pretty messed up . . . future looking so bleak and dark . . . now my path is not straight ahead because after NS i have to make a turn , where will this turn lead to and what will be the outcome . . . i don't know . . . honestly speaking i want to get in . . . and i would be happy if i could . . . at least thats what i wanted for myself . . . perhaps now the dream of having a perfect family and a stable job would be far from me . . .

Why . . . when you try your best . . . fate still pull you down . . . something i hate something i wish i could have absolute control over it . . . guess i'm just not smart enough . . . oh well . . .

Its not really the time to give up yet ^^ I still want to get married and have a family so the path won't end here . . . Oh boy~ now i have to think again . . .

Its a sad thing actually . . . it weighs heavily upon me . . . how disappointing

No comments: