Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The road too short . . .

I saw someone from my secondary school when i finished my lesson yesterday . . . If i recall properly her name was Wantian . . . i think that should be her name . . . she change quite a lot since then and i must say shes not a bad girl . . .

Back to what happen today . . .
While clearing the circuit reversing technique into the T box~ . . . i was told to drive out to begin my new subject which is right turn . . . everything was smooth but when i got too comfortable i start to go faster . . . there comes a point when i cannot stop in time T_T at the junction BECAUSE THE LIGHT TURN AMBER SUDDENLY . . . thankfully no one was crossing . . . then it began to rain heavily and . . . my car float~ . . . aqua something something they call it where your wheels has not much contact with the road itself . . . and a longer time is required for me to slow the car down . . .

^^ Ps3 out soon . . . another 5 months time . . . but i should be in camp still haha . . .

Continue another time . . . .

No comments: