Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nice Song !

Got a nice song ^^
You are my love by Yui Makino

Jap Version Translation . . . theres another English version which i have not heard of.

On your cheek, wet with rain
It smells like tears
You, the traveller with a kind face

It echoes silently...
This nostalgic melody
The forgotten memories...
Let's awaken them

This dream is the beginning
Of a journey carried on small wings
To the place where feelings disappear
The two of us...
Are crossing over the faraway sky and sea

In the black of night
I will shine
You, who have such a kind face
I miss you

. . . . . . I still can't smooth out my driving -_- the accelerator pad is driving me nuts . . . over all still ok . . . the foot work needs practices . . . T_T i wonder if i can complete the subjects with the rest of my lessons otherwise i have to book additional lessons -_- more

No comments: