Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hot Pot . . .

^^ Today passes very fast . . .
Head for driving lesson . . . pass the mini test . . . taught on how to use gear 4 . . . travel at 70km/h . . .

Pretty fun . . . exciting when the car pick up speed faster and faster . . . BUT ! the instructor brake for me . . . T_T because i go too fast . . . I like the instructor now . . . able to teach me better . . . ^^

After car driving i met up with kenny at 5.30 pm at cityhall station but we met each other on the way there . . . so we were suppose to have hot pot dinner at suntec . . . when we decided to get people to come . . . Puiyee and Ee Mei was invited but somehow they couldn't make it initially . . . so we took a walk around the area and suddenly both of them could make it so we waited for them ^^

Its a steamboat dinner with 2 soup base . . . Spicy and Chicken broth . . . with a divider inbetween .

Because we were too hungry to decide on the dishes . . . Kenny just told them to bring everything . . . and they really bring a few of everything . . .

Its was very enjoyable to talk with them . . . funny folks i had known for years ^^

I think kenny ate 20 dollar worth of cockles and Eemei ate more than me ! Haha . . . I think the next time i meet up shes going to come after me for that statment. Puiyee loves to eat luncheon meat and tiny sausages . . . you know those CANNED food . . . so we keep teasing her of choosing those of lower value dish . . . i like the fish paste best of all . . . it takes skills ! to cook them you know . . . and Eemei is extremely good with that . . .

Its a pity i did not have my camera with me . . . otherwise i could have posted a lot of pictures for this session . . . We each paid $35 for this dinner . . . so that amounts to $140 . . .

Bills aside . . . Puiyee seems to be very photogenic ^^ Kenny commented that she looks extremely good in pictures ONLY . . . well i guess Puiyee looks good regardless of picture or reality . . . ^^Eemei too . . . looks nice with the new hair ^^

So much for today . . . they say i keep mentioning about love on my blogs ahah . . . OK no more love love stuff next time . . . ^^ but i doubt it myself

No comments: