Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Title ?

Ding Ding . . . How was chinese new year for me ? Haha tons of food and money ^^ . . . Its about the same every year . . . gather , eating , gambling ^^ sweet . . . Previous 2 years "she" was with me during the festival . . . but i felt she didn't enjoy it . . . afterall "she" doesn't know them well . . . but i don't know how to make "her" feel better . . . strangely no one there asked about "her" . . . guess i'm the only one sitting by the swing thinking of "you". It wasn't easy i guess when "you" were not around to bring me luck ^^ or tap my card so i could get lucky . . . don't be mistaken "she" isn't a tool to bring luck . . . i just miss "her" ^^ I have to get use to it somehow . . . I cannot always live in the memories which I once carved with "her" together . . . it might not be the best compared to others . . . it might even be boring . . . but to me its definately something so precious that i would not give up .

Enough about that . . . Rozen Maiden Traumend has concluded and now i'm watching Shuffle! . . . ^^ Going to get a DVDR so i can burn out all the anime and I will also be getting new HD ^^ . . . Any nice anime to introduce ?

No comments: