Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Why not sleeping ?

Just want to type some rubbish before i sleep . . .

Partly because i slept for too long during the afternoon thus i'm so awake now . . . .

Late for class . . . this morning and many people started calling me to get there so they can begin the session . . . thats class rep for you . . .

I don't feel the sense of urgency anymore . . . funny

I just take my time and look around me . . . when i reach the room i just look at them . . . i'm here . . .

I'm drifting in my own world . . . day dreaming . . . what am i doing actually . . .

Reach home . . . sit down . . . watch anime . . . go out for movie . . . hang out with friends . . .

Meaning . . . meaning . . . meaning of life . . . my life . . . need to find it . . .

By the way i bagged 2 more Bs for my other two modules . . i'm safe for a while . . .

Left a short while before a new chapter of my life begins . . .

No comments: