Sunday, January 08, 2006

Raining Raining . . . and Raining

Yes its the rain ! Its here again . . . cold wind . . . rainy nights . . . chilly feelings.

I guess its the raining season ? Maybe not , I'm not sure about that. . . Taking a short break from studying for my exam tomorrow . . .

Yesterday i went out with Nigel and ZhiYang . . . too Queenstown shopping complex to buy things . . . after which we went to Jurong point ^^ . . . Pretty fun but . . . because it rain heavily yesterday i caught a cold -_- but after some rest i'm fine ^^

So what was my latest question to people ? This was asked during a lab session and the group who got question was . . . Tianlin , Liyana , Sharon , Faz

1st Question . . . Can a breakup between two ends up in best friends outcome ?
Liyana : It will be determine by the way how the breakup occurs. If its because of religion it will be possible.
Tianlin: If both agree to it ^^

My point of view is the same as them . . . as long as both feels that continuing would bring them no where and somehow both agree to breakup . . . they would remain as friends . . . but as long as one holds feeling for the other party . . . it will be hard for it to happen.

2nd Question . . . Can you tolerate cheating from your boyfriend ? ( Two Timing )
Liyana : Yes ( First Offender )
Tianlin : Yes ( First Offender )

Love ^^ can do wonders . . . even forgiving someone who cheat on you . . . but the ladies told me their trust would be breached thus the guys must work hard to build the trust back . . . So i twist the question a bit . . . IF ( During Two Timing the guy slept with the girl would you still forgive him ? )

^^ The answer is a big NO . . . Dream on !

If i direct this question to guys who are serious about relationship, no guys would want that to happen . . . it hurts . . its very painful don't you think ? Anyone would be angry . . . when the angry pass sadness will set in . . . disappointment will come in . . . if work isn't put in to rekindle the love . . . the flower that both parties tried so hard for it to blossom will never grow . . . it will wither and die . . . Thats love . . . A great deal of effort and tolerance . . . its not always the blue sky and beautiful scenery . . . ^^ I'm sorry because the question was asked during Friday and i could not remember everything as i'm trying to study now . . . thus . . . its a bit of short BUT i promise i bring some more new topics in ^^ . . . its always about feelings and emotion on my blog . . . ^^ Its a never ending topic to me. . .as one grows one's view about things changes . . .

I once saw a nick of my friend " Lots of people wants to ride with you in the Limo , but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you if the Limo breaks down " .

Is this true for you ?

Mmm . . . the rain. . . its pleasing ^^ i like it . . .

I used to say when it rains means someone is crying . . . today my sister cried -_- because the boyfriend and her was quareling at home . . .yes my home . . . i think the whole afternoon they were quarreling . . . ^^ i was in my room . . . shouting here and there . . . my sis cannot understand the guy's intention thus repeating herself . . . guy got rather pissed at the repeating and accusuation . . raises his voice . . . guy started to defend and retaliate . . . it becomes never ending . . . the problem was very simple actually . . .

From what i see . . there really wasn't any problem to begin with . . . it was a simple simple thing . . . i almost went out and talk to them but i guess i should let them iron things out themself maybe i'll tell my sister whats wrong when the guy isn't around . . . both party were at fault or rather they just cannot get the meaning of each other . . . . so people repeat and repeat . . . theres a limit somehow before ones start to raise their voice to get the thing across but it won't work as it only fuels the matter and the next thing that happens will be quarrel . . . . it happens on myself on my last r/s . . . there were just too many unecessary quarrels in fact whats there to quarrel . . . i'm still learning and correcting my mistakes made previously . . . not in the hope of winning my ex back . . . which i feel is totally impossible . . . its just to be a better person . . . though i still feel for her but it will just stay some where within my heart . . . i'll just stay out of her way ^^. . .

>.< Dinner time ^^ and back to study :P

"No matter how much time is going to pass , somehow i believe that person will stay in my heart"

No comments: